Who We Are
We are a firm that provides high-quality, cost-effective legal services to clients with media, creative arts/entertainment and technology-oriented businesses and needs. We combine the attention and cost-consciousness of a small firm with the quality and experience of a much larger one to provide our clients with superior services.
We have achieved the highest ratings for legal ability and ethics given by Martindale-Hubbell.
What We Do
We advise our clients about the strategic development and protection of their companies, projects and assets, including: intellectual property, trade secrets and ideas, trademarks and brand building, copyrights, entertainment, media and the arts; and technology and internet commerce. We structure and negotiate deals, both simple and complex.
We advise clients on the start-up/formation, expansion and redirection of their companies.
We enforce our clients' rights when disputes arise, and when necessary, we also litigate, arbitrate and mediate.
Our clients are individuals and companies that are primarily in the entertainment, technology, media, artistic, scientific, and consumer products industries. We also represent clients in all industries with intellectual property, including trademarks, copyrights and trade secrets that they wish to protect and develop.
Why We Are Different
- We believe that quality legal advice is inseparable from quality business advice.
- We recognize that legal strategies must be compatible with the client's practical and professional goals.
- We advise and structure legal services that are within a client's budget.
- We consider client needs as whole, not just legal needs.
- We devise and suggest reasonable alternatives to costly litigation.
- We have quality, meaningful relationships with other industry professionals, locally and internationally, to help our clients grow.
- We think sustainably.